Friday, March 13, 2009

Bath Time

These pictures are just too cute not to share. It's from bath time tonight.

I also have a funny story....earlier this week Anthony learned that he can let out this high pitched squeal/scream to get my attention when he wants more of something. I've been working with him on signing "more" but obviously the squealing works just fine (in his opinion). Nathan was munching on some cheerios and Anthony wanted some, so he let out the squeal and Nathan immediately said, "Too loud!" Anthony thought that was hilarious so he squealed some more. So one boy is squealing and one boy is yelling. My next 15-20 years flashed before me! I'm sure it's only the beginning of what is to come - yelling, arguing, fighting, etc. I just had to sit back and chuckle.

The look on Anthony's face in this one cracks me up. He's like "what are you doing dude?"
Before water:
After water:




2 comments:

Karla said...

Too cute, looks like fun!

Unknown said...

How can you not smile after looking at these photos? Love ya all, Julia.