Nathan is so much fun these days. His latest word is "no!" He uses it well too - whenever Joey comes up to lick his face and he doesn't want it he yells it out. Another word is "night night." Mommy says it's the best! She loves saying it to him and him giving waving back and saying "night night" at bedtime.
Our days lately have been filled with spending lots of time in our backyard. Mommy is going to have a great tan by the end of summer!

Wearing his new Carl Edwards #99 hat proudly! 
6 comments:
My goodness he's getting BIG! I cannot believe how fast kids grow. Nathan is absolutely a doll.
you guys have such a nice backyard! i am so jealous. we need a big tree for shade....
oh, and nathan is cute too :)
thanks jackie,
nathan is cool. Just plain cool.
mom and dad D.
I like his little play area. Is that a new play set? Love, Grandma Julia.
Too cute, I made the picture of him scowling at the camera the background on my computer...too funny!!!
I'll bet you are wishing he never learned to say, "no"... How cute that he's talking so much. I love the scrunched up face in the top picture.
Post a Comment