Monday, July 27, 2009

Random Photos

Just thought I'd share some random photos from the last couple of weeks.

Nathan loves to go in and greet Anthony in the morning - something that he's always like to do the last 15 months. This particular morning he asked if he could join Anthony in his crib. And look at the cute pic I got! ♥♥♥Here Anthony is exhibiting his mad eating skills w/ a spoon. He's even mastered the fork! My little boy is growing up! Oh and one more thing - he likes mac and cheese! I've never been able to say that about Nathan. I'm very happy he likes more things than Nathan does! Keep it going Anthony!And here is Nathan helping me pick the green beans from our garden we planted earlier in the spring. So far we've gotten two batches of them. I'm still trying to get him to eat them straight out of the garden with me but he insists no. :-)
He even helped me wash them!








0 comments: