Sunday, January 27, 2008

New Pictures and an Update

Hi Everyone! So sorry I haven't posted in ages! Time sure has flown the past few months and I'm getting larger every day, I swear. We found out in November that we are most likely having a baby girl, so pink it is!! Now we just have to decide on a name (besides what Nathan wants to call her - "Two") and I think we'll be good to go.

I was in the hospital for what was thought to have been a kidney stone but I never passed anything. At least when I was pregnant with Nathan they found one. I guess it's just the way my body is when I am pregnant.

Nathan is in the process of being potty trained. He wears underwear throughout the day all except for his naps and bedtime. He does GREAT with #1 but #2 is another story. He's a good boy though!


Here are some pictures taken recently. The first one is of Nathan eating off a spoon. If you hadn't known, Nathan would not eat anything liquidy off a spoon since before he turned 1 year old. So he's been going to therapy for it and we had a breakthrough recently....he'll now eat pudding for us!

This is just a cute photo of Nathan and Daddy together - my two boys!



The resident goofball himself:

5 comments:

Karla said...

Very cute pictures, looks like he's getting the hang of using the spoon....now if only he will go number 2 for ya in the potty:)

Unknown said...

Love the pictures, what a cutie!!!

Sarah said...

Congratulations on the potty training and pudding breakthrough! Nathan is just getting so big. I hope you are feeling better now and not suffering anymore with all of that pain.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Nathan! Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the work on putting the pictures on this site. Can't get enough of all of you. Tell chris to take some pictures so we can see you and nathan.

randy and Brenda