Saturday, October 6, 2007

It's October!!!

It's time to reminisce a little ... this first picture was taken October 5, 2005. Nathan was just short of being two months old. The second picture was taken today. What a difference!

Believe it or not, we got the kiddie pool out again today since it was so hot out! It's October 6th! But, really, I'm not going to complain because I hate winter and it's just around the corner. So bring on the Indian Summer! These are some cute shots I caught of Nathan while playing in the pool.




On the pregnancy front, I'm 13 weeks along today. I would have thought the whole morning sickness would have left the building around this time but no, it's still here! So send lots of go away vibes if you can!! We will be finding out the gender of the little bean probably in early to mid-November!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Nathan is such a cutie. Look at those green eyes! Can't wait to see who number two looks like.

Unknown said...

What good pictures Jackie! Can't believe how much he has grown and changed in 2 years...time sure does fly!!

Anonymous said...

awwwww, he is so adorable!!! i wish we had gotten our pool out!!

Unknown said...

He looks so happy. Hi, Nathan.
Love, Grandma.