Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Stomach Bug Hits Again!

Can I just say that I hate this stomach bug? This is the second time w/in a few months that Nathan has been struck by it. Chris and I both have our fingers crossed that we don't come down with it this time.

This afternoon, my little boy was so tired that he fell asleep on the floor in the living room. I took this opportunity to take some pics of him - some that I think I will be glad to have in the years to come. You'll notice that the first few are of him by the couch and the last one is of him underneath the dinner table.....partway into his nap the dog barked and Nathan woke up. He walked over to the table and crawled underneath it and fell back asleep. So, so cute!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pics are so precious! Love the up close face shot... Sarah

Unknown said...

Nice Jackie! Oompah